[M.U.G.E.N-PLAY]K-FOX's SoRC32 Bonus Game 2016 + You can have bonus stage

OldGamer

The stage probably would have looked better if it used SOR graphics rather than something else, unless the game's a character and it can be played on any stage. As for the minigame itself, the sprites look a bit too upscaled. Looks amazing otherwise though.

Before someone mentions anything about SORR v5 stuff being stolen here, Most of the devs don't care anymore as long as they're credited. It's been five years and judging by what Criss (a SORR spriter) said on SOROnline's forums, they're tired of trying to enforce it. Though, you'll have to find the rips if you wanna use them, or rip them yourself. A lot of them seem to be in this minigame's data though so you probably won't have to go far to look. You may need to ask who sprited what though to credit them properly. Criss sprited Adam, I can tell you that now. Daors did Elle and a lot of the custom Electrocution sprites. As for a lot of the other stuff, I couldn't tell you. I suggest checking on SORR's new forums and asking. If anyone wants a link to their new forums, let me know.

1 hour ago, Glisp said:

The stage probably would have looked better if it used SOR graphics rather than something else, unless the game's a character and it can be played on any stage. As for the minigame itself, the sprites look a bit too upscaled. Looks amazing otherwise though.

Before someone mentions anything about SORR v5 stuff being stolen here, Most of the devs don't care anymore as long as they're credited. It's been five years and judging by what Criss (a SORR spriter) said on SOROnline's forums, they're tired of trying to enforce it. Though, you'll have to find the rips if you wanna use them, or rip them yourself. A lot of them seem to be in this minigame's data though so you probably won't have to go far to look. You may need to ask who sprited what though to credit them properly. Criss sprited Adam, I can tell you that now. Daors did Elle and a lot of the custom Electrocution sprites. As for a lot of the other stuff, I couldn't tell you. I suggest checking on SORR's new forums and asking. If anyone wants a link to their new forums, let me know.

ummm no........lmao....  that okay I was only having fun and doing a bit of game play for fun and that is all...lol anyways thank you for liking my Burning fight stage xD but is its just for fun playing the K-FOX bonus game and I just wanted to share the stage to go with my game play xD

• 2 weeks later...