This stage won't work.

NEON 7

Question

chrome.gif

I've been trying to get this stage to work, but instead, I get this message:

"Can't find file data/logo.defBG error reading stages/TMNT_art-museum.def"

What's a data/logo.def & what does it have to with running this stage? I even converted the stages .sff using Fighter Factory & I'm still getting the same error. Anyway, I'm using M.U.G.E.N 1.1 & here's the link to the stage.

2 answers to this question

Stage only composed of the stage.def and the stage.sff, thus it doesnt need the data/logo.def.

I've been inspecting what's wrong with the stage, since all of the stage made by this author always can not be loaded in Mugen 1.1, from my experience in the past.

mwZtd5d.png

The cause of its because the all of the BG elements have both spriteno and actionno.

Mugen 1.1 only allow type = normal and type = parallax to have spriteno only and type = anim to have actionno only. While Mugen 1.0 will just ignore this.

Look at the example below:

YHUoBjQ.pngsRQsjw3.png

To fix this, remove all actionno from BG elements with type = normal and type = parallax, and remove all spriteno from BG elements with type = anim.

6mcB8tu.pngiq9UIp6.png

the final result:

cnqYrFB.png

Sorry for the long ass explanation, hope it helps.

19 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

Stage only composed of the stage.def and the stage.sff, thus it doesnt need the data/logo.def.

I've been inspecting what's wrong with the stage, since all of the stage made by this author always can not be loaded in Mugen 1.1, from my experience in the past.

mwZtd5d.png

The cause of its because the all of the BG elements have both spriteno and actionno.

Mugen 1.1 only allow type = normal and type = parallax to have spriteno only and type = anim to have actionno only. While Mugen 1.0 will just ignore this.

Look at the example below:

YHUoBjQ.pngsRQsjw3.png

To fix this, remove all actionno from BG elements with type = normal and type = parallax, and remove all spriteno from BG elements with type = anim.

6mcB8tu.pngiq9UIp6.png

the final result:

cnqYrFB.png

Sorry for the long ass explanation, hope it helps.

Sorry for not replying soon but it works now. Thanks!