Tinky Winky in M.U.G.E.N. (Teletubbies) v1.0

Rai_Porotos

Hello friends Mugen Free For All, I am new to this community and also doing chars, you see this is my first char and hope you like it :)

As I have never seen a Teletubby in the Mugen I decided to make one that took me like 2 months to do so, still in W.I.P (In the sense of color palettes), so any errors they find they do know me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tinky Winky in M.U.G.E.N76f64c05235fb7df8d67225052e6ac7fo.jpg

Tinky Winky from my point of view is the most recognized of the 4 Teletubbies, and so I think the first (I'm not a fan of the xD Teletubbies), attacks are inspired by what you use and has in the series, other attacks the improvise, although there are also related to SlendyTubbies attacks.

As I said, the character is still in W.I.P also has only one color palette, so if you play with 2 Tinky Winky will be difficult to distinguish (in future versions I will add color palettes, because there were problems with the images)

All the character sprites are made by me, it took me two months to create and program them (Although I also take a vacation xD)

Remember that this is the first char I think :)

My English is not very good, I am a person who speaks the Spanish language

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Link: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mmbmxoq16j4geiq/Tinky+Winky+v1.0+[By+Rai_Porotos].zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things you should know about the attacks and combos:

*Directions:

U = Up
D = Down
F = Right
B = Left
UF = Up & Right
DF = Down & Right
DB = Down & Left
UB = Up & Left

*Buttons available for attack:

a = Light Kick
b = Medium Kick
c = Strong Kick
x = Light Punch
y = Medium Punch
z = Strong Punch

*Special Attacks: 

Dancing TWinky=  D, B, x+y   (or D, DB, B, x+y)         (Required: 1200 power) 
Devil Tubby= D, B, a (or D, DB, B, a)                            (Required: 1650 power)   This attack will have to strategically use since not always the "Devil" anger toward the enemy
Matrix Tubby= D, b+y                                                  (Required: 2350 power)  Even W.I.P
Slendytubbie Attack= D, F, z+c (or D, DF, F, z+c)       (Required: 3000 power)

*Mini Specials Attacks:
Super Tubby Custard Attack= D, y+z     (Required: 800 power)
Super Noo-Noo Punch= D, b+c             (Required: 800 power)

*Helpers:
Call Po= D, b+z                      (Required: 700 power)
Call Lala= D, a+y                   (Required: 500 power)
Call Dipsy= D, a+c                 (Required: 1000 power)
Call Noo-Noo= a+x

*Combos:
Mini Noo-Noo Punch= F, x
Mini Dancing TWinky= U, b+c (or U, y+z)
Mini Slendytubbie Attack= D, y (or D,x or D,c)
Forward Medium Kick= F, b           

*Other Attacks:
Tubby Custard Attack= F, z            (Required: 100 power)
Up Punch = a+b (or x+y)
Forward Medium Punch= F, y
Dodge = F, a

Some pictures to give you an idea of what this is:                       

Spoiler

b541b916482fff4b68ac9af702914c4co.png

f318da72aafecc4b3afe04f8b0b3902fo.png

4a5f07433387abb3e5eefd233c16f3bdo.png

4bbaa8ebdfae9ef38c46aeed3c6ca2a1o.png

bbb622d6ef86c49e058710d7a540971do.png

e96be3edd6620a7e333bde8a062e97fdo.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this character :)

PS: The character is playable, and in his next update will add color palettes, for a moment not take into account, but now I see that are most important in a char, well, I hope you have understood a bit and hope :) you like, they do not think that the character is not playable.    

You might want to put this in releases, because you made it.

This doesn't look bad at all, I'll be sure to try this. I remember Teletubbies very well when I was younger...

Can you still use the "Matrix Tubby" attack? I notice it says "Even WIP" next to it...

9 minutes ago, Witch said:

This doesn't look bad at all, I'll be sure to try this. I remember Teletubbies very well when I was younger...

Can you still use the "Matrix Tubby" attack? I notice it says "Even WIP" next to it...

The attack "Matrix Tubby" can be used, only place W.I.P because I did not put many effects, but anyway the whole character still in W.I.P.

6 minutes ago, Witch said:

Thanks for reminding me about that. Moving shortly.