Screenpacks w/Stage Select images, Values after ASCII Code Chart Ends?

Azul Crescent

Question

So i currently use V-Nix's Battle ClimaX Screenpack, and ive had no problem making ports. Except...what do i do with stages after the ASCII Decimal Chart Ends?

For those of you who dont know what i mean, the ASCII Decimal Chart ends at 127 "DEL".

What do i do after that?

I have over 100 stages, so this cuts out alot of stages of mine. Is there any chart that continues after it? Or any Values?

Please help...i can't continue this unless i finish!

And before u ask, yes, i asked this question to V-nix directly and on the release thread, with no answer.

ASCII Decimal Code Chart:

http://www.asciichart.com/ascii_decimal.html

5 answers to this question

now that I'm home, I think i was wrong about one thing. I think it will be less than 127 no matter what.

i looked at what hungrywolf did in rebirth and he starts at 33, then goes down to 126, using symbols numbers lowercase letters and upper case letters for the stage font map.

Which makes sense given the chart. It's not so much that NUL can't be used, but mugen will read N U L and show 3 images =/

i don't have V's sp but you should have at least another 30 stages you can add.

you can use the other values to reach the 127

For the record, I can max 127 with exshadow's stages alone :)

you can TECHNICALLY add more stages beyond this but the stage select will look crazy (multiple images of stages added already once you reach these "bonus" stages)