[Astra Super Stars] Rouge

Ultiɱℯciɑ

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

One does not talk about Rouge without describing her amazing AI, seriously her game wasn't even that hard to beat and her AI is brutal, no wonder she's X tier. I had to comment, because Rouge is another one of my favorite obscure characters and she reminds me of my favorite holiday, you know she's also the mascot for the game. She's definitely my favorite Astra char. Neat did a wonderful job, I'm glad that my favorite char from Astra was made.

One does not talk about Rouge without describing her amazing AI, seriously her game wasn't even that hard to beat and her AI is brutal, no wonder she's X tier. I had to comment, because Rouge is another one of my favorite obscure characters and she reminds me of my favorite holiday, you know she's also the mascot for the game. She's definitely my favorite Astra char. Neat did a wonderful job, I'm glad that my favorite char from Asftra was made.

Hmmmm... You gave me something to do... :fuckyea:  I meant to ask about her a while ago, but, now that she's here, I guess I can just try her out.