Vegeta VS Accelerator

YoiSoft™

2 hours ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

If this wasn't M.U.G.E.N, Accelerator would win by a longshot.

no way dude that is way off vegeta would throw him into deep space 

33 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

nah vegeta is a god now he would send him to oblivion 

vegeta would demolish him in any form regardless of what timeline  

Pfft. Vegeta wouldn't be able to touch Accelerator in the first place due to his ability.

That is to say, Accelerator redirects anything that is potentially harmful to him, including things such as sunlight (IDK, sunburns?) and gravity (watch that first step).
The only way anything can touch him is if he lets them or if you're someone like Touma (whose right hand gives magic the finger).

29 minutes ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

Pfft. Vegeta wouldn't be able to touch Accelerator in the first place due to his ability.

That is to say, Accelerator redirects anything that is potentially harmful to him, including things such as sunlight (IDK, sunburns?) and gravity (watch that first step).
The only way anything can touch him is if he lets them or if you're someone like Touma (whose right hand gives magic the finger).

umm...yeah dude vegeta would break that thing accelerator has around him one punch from vegeta would just destroy all accelerator's defenses and then vegeta would fold him like papper or just skin him alive nothing that accelerator does is going to hurt vegeta it's basically like this it's like vegeta is like dr.manhattan and accelerator is like genos from one punch man you can't compere them when accelerator only fights humans vegeta would turn him to paste man.

1 minute ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

You barely even get the point.
Vegeta isn't Touma. If he lands a punch on Accelerator he's basically punching himself. Literally.

oh i get it vegeta wouldn't even feel it and dude wants he punches that shield accelerator has around him it's going to crack and his fist would go through and turn him into paste vegeta is god compered to that guy actually nobody from that series can beat vegeta not even touma who would oh my god get destroyed by vegeta.  

Oh, he WOULD feel it.
Tell me: have you ever been punched by a Saiyan before? Multiply that by about 10 and you get what Vegeta will be feeling in the morning.

Also, one does not simply "crack" an AIM field designed to redirect and control any vector thrown at it, no matter how strong it is.

Just now, Dylanius the Kirby said:

Oh, he WOULD feel it.
Tell me: have you ever been punched by a Saiyan before? Multiply that by about 10 and you get what Vegeta will be feeling in the morning.

yeah but like i said ACCELERATOR FIGHTS HUMANS! he never fought a saiyan vegeta would kill him and even if vegeta did feel it it would still break accelerator's shield that protects him and vegeta would just get back up and smash his body until it's just a pile of water and i just don't understand what is up with all these characters being compered to dbz characters just stop accelerator is a weakling man he's nothing man he's old news man all these anime characters that's looked at like gods is just wasting space for good anime characters to come in accelerator is a joke man.

Who said it was an easily breakable shield instead of an unbreakable aura?
I assume that not even Saitama of One Punch Man fame (who is LEAGUES stronger than Vegeta, by the way) would be able to break through it (though, if he tried, the universe might just collapse from an unstoppable force meets immovable object scenario)