-Screenshots-
Single
lbfo1h30.ziz.png

Simul
5ptrjkwd.inz.png

Turns
mzk3cbwi.jbp.png

-Videos-

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zrCY-EfDVM]October 11, 2015 showcase, slight changes and additions have happened since then...

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OnSZ82M4oo]The Lifebars as they are today

After three tries at making these lifebars, I have finally released the S4 League lifebars for MUGEN 1.1. Since I know I'm going to get those complaints, I'm gonna just throw some things out right now:
1. No 640x480 version will be planned, but if you want, you can try to convert them to the standard 4:3 aspect ratio.
2. No MUGEN 1.0/WinMUGEN downgrade will be planned, but if you want, you can try to convert them to those outdated engines.

-Download-
Mega Link
Mediafire Link

Install: Simply extract all contents of the rar file to your MUGEN folder, open up the system.def that you're using with NotePad or NotePad++, and redirect "fight" to data/S4League/fight.def or if you have characters and stages set for the 426 width, data/S4League/fightwide.def. Either way, you will have to provide your own common.snd and fightfx files as these lifebars do not come with either (common.snd will be available with the next update, but I do not have any plans for fightfx files).

Interchangeable Stuff: In fight.def or fightwide.def, the first thing you'll read is that you get to choose between two SFF files for the lifebars (both are color swaps, anyway): AlphavBeta (S4_AvB.sff), which has Teamside 1 representing green and Teamside 2 representing red; and Source-accurate (S4_Source.sff), which is based on the source game. You also have choices between KO announcements. See the "[Round]" section in fight.def or fightwide.def for instructions.

-Changelog-
January 13, 2016
- Initial Release (Finally!)

As usual, I would appreciate some feedback.