[NGBC Edit] Inazumachi—Hyperion

Kazagami

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, do you know how to turn off the palette selector? The cpu never picks a palette and just stands there, especially in the demo. Yeah, sometimes I like just letting demo run while I draw, ha. For some reason with this character I'm having trouble finding his palette select info in his files...never had this before. Help!

The winmugen version doesnt have the palette selector, you should use that one instead as it works fine in 1.0 and higher. I've been going through but the more i look at the codes i couldnt determine which one is the helper to turn it off.

Ah, thank you, I should have tried out the Winmugen version. I just assumed it would have it as well. It's weird, I've been teaching myself how to code for my own project, but this character has me stumped. It's also the only character I have seen that uses the 20S extension. Apparently I still have quite a bit to learn, ha (even more than I thought, that is).

Thank you again for your help! If you do by some chance figure out where it is in the files or how to turn it off, i would still love to know. If I figure it out by some chance I will report back as well.

• 2 years later...
On 12/16/2015 at 9:15 AM, rhiggatwat said:

Hey, do you know how to turn off the palette selector? The cpu never picks a palette and just stands there, especially in the demo. Yeah, sometimes I like just letting demo run while I draw, ha. For some reason with this character I'm having trouble finding his palette select info in his files...never had this before. Help!

Lol your comment tho..!  Like pleading for help!  Made my day man..?