Need help to learn the rules of "MUGEN Chars spirites"

Silver Flame

Question

Guys, I need your help.

I am on making a char. But, I can't make the spirites's groups. Is there any rules to to do that. If have then, please help me. I don't to learn any of down bellow.

"Description"                                                                               "Sprite Group"
Stance                                                                                                0
Turn                                                                                              5-6
Crouch                                                                                            10-12
Walk                                                                                           20-21
Jump                                                                                               40-47
Run/Dash                                                                                     100-110
Guard/Block                                                                          120-155
Lose                                                                                            175
Win                                                                                            180
Intro                                                                                           190
Taunt                                                                                          195
Punches                                                                                       200-229
Kicks                                                                                    230-259
Crouch Punches                                                                 400-429
Crouch Kicks                                                                 430-459
Jump Punches                                                                600-629
Jump Kicks                                                                630-659
Throw                                                                                      800
Special Attacks                                                                1000-1999
Hyper Attacks                                                                3000-3999
Get Hit                                                                                  5000-5299
Portraits                                                                                      9000
Lose with last anim                                                                     5400

2 answers to this question

You posted this in the wrong section.

but that is correct, You have all of the basics down.

now listen 0 ~ 199 have standards, and 5000 have standards.

you are free to use any other number you want in any way.