Video Game All-stars WIP character pack released by Karter 11/8/2015

Gaulbetti

(Picture)

photo mugen001_zpsui0fim3o.png

(Download)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gyfrp4hg4bsl3fq/VGA_chars.rar

(Comment)

A pack of 10 characters: Mario, Luigi, Zero, Bowser, Yoshi, Sonic, Ken, Akuma, and Shin Akuma. Knuckles is in it, too, but he is a little unfinished. Going off of how Mario and Luigi play, I assume they all borrow many traits from Smash Bros. (Two button inputs for attacks) MvC, (Launchers and Aerial Raves) KOF (A MAX mode, running, rolling/dodging, and power charging.) and SF3. (Parrying) Depending on the fight, there's even assists from many other games, which are divided by Ranks, and can be turned off at a match's start, which are earned by fighting well or taking too much damage, I guess... They have multiple hypers, too. Not much else to say.

This may be unfinished, but I'm sold. Downloading as I post this.

EDIT: I've given all the characters a fair chance, and I really like the direction that the author is taking.

- In certain circumstances, any character with an uppercut (the shotos, Mario bros, and Zero) can possibly trap the opponent infinitely.

- WHAT IS UP WITH YOSHI'S SPRITES?! It looks like a Sonic edit, but it just doesn't look right. I will say that its moves are pretty rad, though.

- I wish Mario and Luigi had some sort of differences from each other. Here, they're one and the same. I also wish that the Side Specials weren't too similar to the Down Specials.

- The proposed full game roster included with the characters looks promising (GALACTA KNIGHT)