Mr Fantastic Remade by Zvitor 10/24/2015

BrawlTheMan

So Zvitor remade what was I believe his first creation, Mr Fantastic. He gave him new voices, a new stance, gave him a juggernaut punch, adjusted the gadgets (like the laser gun no longer flies over the average opponent's heads), fixed the dash, fixed the Super Jump, and made the colors prettier. 

HOWEVER

-The laser gun takes five hours to use. IMHO, it should be a tad faster.

-The zombie hyper is way too good. The range is insane and it's unblockable. I get it's supposed to be a grab, but that range is crazy.

-The satiliette cannon is useless because of how long it takes for the beam to finally come down. I'm not saying it should be instant, but it should at least have enough time where you can hit your foe in the middle of a move.

-I still don't like the propeller arms. It just doesn't feel like something from a fighting game. It should be a mash special where he stands in place, or maybe something like Ryo's Thresher Punch where when the first hit of the attack connects, he hits a bunch of other times for a set amount of damage and knocks down. I'm sorry if I'm not good at explaining why, it just feels bizarre ;-;

-The voices are really low and hard to hear. 

-The launcher is D+HK and has much less ranger than crouching LK/MK. I often can't chain my crouching LK-> cr MK -> cr HK because of this. I would rather it be like Sim, where the launcher is a command move, like DB+HK and the cr HK would be as long as the cr MK.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put the feedback in my first post, but there it is. Here's the download link http://www.zvitor.com.br/projeto/mr.html

Interesting. A lot looks still the same, I was hoping he would change his look a little more. In my old version, I changed his head entirely. Maybe a palette would have helped. The moves feel more complete now though their transition needs work. I shouldn't talk though since I hardly do that myself LOL

I think this update could have benefited from an upgraded default palette. Maybe something brighter/Capcom-ish?

I hardly ever liked Mr.Fantastic and I still feel like this mugen rendition isn't to my taste. Good effort and hard work but I'm not a fan of this one.

Thanks for the info Brawl. I like to see Marvel stuff every now and then and I'm always interested in what Zvitor does. :)