Tohnoshiki's Palletes

tohnoshiki

you should probably post who that is in case he doesn't know. as well as a link to the character or whatever else. He knew politank so i didn't need to link him. idk if he knows sho or not.

I'll get cracking, btw I finished the Politanks and made all of Tron's UMvC3 costumes....HATED her 4th one because it is impossible to change it on Politank...based off of this http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2011/jan/23/tron-bonne-marvel-vs-capcom-3-moves-combos-strategy-guide/ scroll down

uploading the images as we speak

I like the pink one quite a bit actually the yellow and black one is horrendous the one between the green and red the light green is ok but should be a tad darker. same with the red needs better shading the other yellow and black is ok the fully green one is ok but wheres the orange on the claws? i know you can do that I did it when i originally made that pallete. fix what i mentioned for the most part they aren't horrible though honestly aside from one. Id actually use a couple of these.

I like the pink one quite a bit actually

the yellow and black one is horrendous the one between the green and red

the light green is ok but should be a tad darker.

same with the red needs better shading

the other yellow and black is ok

the fully green one is ok but

wheres the orange on the claws? i know you can do that I did it when i originally made that pallete.

fix what i mentioned for the most part they aren't horrible though honestly aside from one.

Id actually use a couple of these.

Can't change the claws, unless I change the body color. The first black and yellow I think I should remove the light spots on it. the all green one, is based off of one of her pals but the gun is black and the inside of her hand is black which made me upset, for the first pal I'll make it darker. the image of what they're all supposed to look like was posted prior to the actual pals

yeah i saw and i know tron enough lol your right the claws can't be changed due to colors its fine then Plz upload them once you do this. I actually like a few of these and im going to add them on politank :P

I only made one pal for sho since he's so damn small....and he already has 3

Posted Image

thats pretty cool yeah i know sadly akimoto rip the sprites from the gameboy game rather then the sega saturn or psx version of the game awesome can you send me that one