Who Are You, Really?

TheShinHado

This is True , i think i might be the only Part American Indian person, not sure though, the rest of the white people here look pretty pasty lmao

Nope

I'm also part Native American

Three, if you count a Part South-American Indian person (A kind of "Third-Generation-Mapuche" guy)

In search of more SSFIV graphic-styled chars, Strip Fighter IV's Amanda and more! lxbf.png

oohh.. alot of hybrids here in MFFA.. :awesome.. well.. Fils are known to have Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and American genes thats why we all look different.. we'r a cesspool of DNA.. weeee.. @Madlax: uy bisaya man diay ka.. hahaha.. ako gikan ko sa Dumaguete.. :D

oohh.. alot of hybrids here in MFFA.. :awesome..

well.. Fils are known to have Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and American genes thats why we all look different.. we'r a cesspool of DNA.. weeee..

@Madlax: uy bisaya man diay ka.. hahaha.. ako gikan ko sa Dumaguete.. :D

What are you doing in QC anyway?

Siggy3_zpscbrzzi6f.png

:=D: Excahm, you finally showed up...nice to meetcha! Heeeeeeey! RAMza and mADLaX are BOTH from the Phillippines AND spell there names in a mixture of lower and uppercase letters! AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNND, they seem to be getting along...pretty well. Hmmm.... :troll:

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

:=D: Excahm, you finally showed up...nice to meetcha!

Heeeeeeey! RAMza and mADLaX are BOTH from the Phillippines AND spell there names in a mixture of lower and uppercase letters! AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNND, they seem to be getting along...pretty well. Hmmm.... :troll:

I don't know if how many filipinos are interested of mugen. And I want to get along with everybody.

Siggy3_zpscbrzzi6f.png

x

I don't know if how many filipinos are interested of mugen. And I want to get along with everybody.

Your positive attitude and upbeat personality are very much appreciated!

@madlax: bc'z of work.. it pays more compared to provincial rate..

@Vegaz: its somthing we call 'Jejemon' here in the phil.. :awesome

Explain...

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Hi LightFlare, im gonna use that rep botton for the first time, just for you baby :goodmood: ...

Here it is "BrockZombie" the one you asked me to draw....whos this gurl, she look smart hmmm...

Posted Image

tRU3N.png

FIFIFI5_zps95f14d41.jpg

Scene # 2: "Little happy things": WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE...