Vote your Best White Buffalo sound track

OldGamer

Vote your Best White Buffalo sound track  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These sound track will be for my next mugen stage creation but I need your help and vote to see what is the best sound track that will go with my white buffalo mugen stage.

If your are Big fan of Power Instinct 1,2 and legend Please start casting your votes. its sure will help this old man out :D

White Buffalo's theme for Power Instinct Part one

White Buffalo's theme for Power Instinct Part Two

White Buffalo's theme for Power Instinct Legend

I like the Power Instinct 2 theme the most it's so festive and fits a fight well.You know OG, there's a website called Youtube to mp3, you could just download all three as music files and put them in the folder, but that's just my suggestion, what do you think?

I like the Power Instinct 2 theme the most it's so festive and fits a fight well.You know OG, there's a website called Youtube to mp3, you could just download all three as music files and put them in the folder, but that's just my suggestion, what do you think?

That suggestion sound very nice but I want to see what everyone else thinks about its as well and see what there thought will be. the problem with me that I love all 3 theme for White Buffalo. But I want to see what everyone have to say about its by voting

:D this voting feed back will sure help me out a lot :D