Some more stages

SSBKing65✯

Question

6 answers to this question

Oh, thank you again it's solved, and if you're wondering about the collection I'm working on it now, here's a few samples of how character links will look: 

hczj0h4m46z1o6gzg.jpg

Tillis/Tyris Earthshine

It's okay if I have English translations and some facts about the characters, like Yayoi, she's not a normal character so I put in some details about their name origin and what they're from, that's fine with you, right? 

I also have a question, should we merge the OS tan and Nijura Maids collections or keep em separate, these Dropbox links are their latest versions, I think I could just update the links on those old collections, they already have portraits made so they will not be shown, here's the new links OS-Tan: 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2qphdw5785odkrl/AABTDAw9x6vscBbcMszZXP7Ea?dl=0

Nijura Maids: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pqht8v45ey0pm97/AAA-pOTNZ9AtDeFc1bbRARVTa?dl=0, even Saitei, I can't stand her, you should put a NSFW warning about her, everything she does is just wrong.

Yeah, that will be fine.

Also, I'll take your links and using them to update the respective collections. I'll credit you also for the new links. Thanks, been wanting the updated version but i couldn't really download the full game myself.

Yeah, that will be fine.

Also, I'll take your links and using them to update the respective collections. I'll credit you also for the new links. Thanks, been wanting the updated version but i couldn't really download the full game myself.

Thank you again, I appreciate it. Just to clarify here's what I said about Yayoi: lbmb7ialj67vo6rzg.jpg

Yayoi (She cannot hurt opponents normally and will try growing an OHKO garden that instantly kills you. Joke character.)

It's nice to see you've been wanting the updates, I can tell you the creators have bumped up the AI and it's much more aggressive like 2K and Visbou, Kudoi & Modoi, the majority of them have better AI, so they'll definitely be worth something now.