Yuki's Character Creations: Der Tod

TheYukiKonata

Hey guys its me again, just wanted to show off the characters i made and tell their story. I want to get everybodies opinions on the characters as well, im not the best artist but im starting to improve compared to how i started in 7th grade.

Character Name: Dr.Der Tod

Species: Human

Hometown: Bratislava, Slovakia

Weapon of Choice: Syringe and sergeon equipment

Origin: Evil

Posted Image

Dr.Der Tod works in the hospitle named ST.July in America. He is the top surgeon in the World considered every surgery he did no one died(including near death surgeries as well). However, nobody knows of the skeletons he has in the closet. For the last 5 years everyone has seen random patients from diffrent hospitles have etra body parts or parts in places that they wrent suppose 2 be in. there was even a person whos heart was in their brain and worked and function normaly. Der Tod would do privite surgerys just for the hell of it or in his own words " I wonder how this will function if it was right here? " but despite all this he was never caught because the patients will be to tramutized to remember what happened. but one day he was caught by Nurse Maylee(will revil later) which forced him to catch her. It lasted 5 minutes but he was able to bribe her by not doing an "experiment" on her which involves cutting her cat ears off and putting them inside her head. So after a few years of hr serving him he finds out about The Last One(will revil later) and using her as a pawn to get close to him.

Artist Notes: For some reason Doctor characters are underrated cause theres hardley anything u can do with them especially in fighters(even though Dr.B from tekken 3 had solid gameplay) however Im glad i changed the esign at the last minute. cause tbh the original design looked boring and if i cant find the original then I will do a new drawing of it. He has a second form though called "Töten Der Tod" Der Tod means The Death in german and Töten is Kill in german.