Help with finding Melty Blood edits

White Ranger

Question

Greetings fellow Mugenites. I'm a new member of this site and in need of help. I'm looking for the following Melty Blood Edits:

Apefuchi by Ryun

Basilisk Sion by  Nankotsu Curry

Calypso By Erick

Haku by Ryun

Psycho Ciel by BluishCat

Shiki Kageya by Epsilon

Shiki Kuroya by Sennou-Room

Shiki Nanaya Reaver by Bunshi & Rouge Noir & Slayer & fa

Maximum Cute Hisui by Maitake

Youhei by Pre-to

I've been looking for these characters for awhile, a solid month to be exact. This site does feature Youhei in a collection, but that link is broken, and Ryun doesn't seem to have Apefuchi or Haku in his skydrive anymore. If it's not too much trouble or too much to ask, can anyone please supply a link for me? I can't post any Len edits here as I've yet to look at that collection yet, I may have a look at that collection soon. Thanks. 

5 answers to this question

Highly appreciate this Airhead Goddess. But I deeply apologize as I forgot one  :jackiechan:

Felicueid by Felicity

It's the only left that I want.

Wow you people here at Mugen Free For All are good!!!

Sadly that file of apefuchi is corrupted. I tried extracting it with winace and failed. Do you know of a better program?

Thank you so very much, that file of Apefuchi worked fine. That's all the Melty Blood edits left I needed, At least what I saw in the Mugen Fighter's Guild Database. Maybe I'll check out the Shiki Edits this site has to offer. Until next time, and thanks again. :)