Basara Hypers

Lord Chimera

Question

10 answers to this question

you need the yellow sign i bet you watching of my mugen videos

activate basara mode the A (engun/assist) B ( Activate Basara mode) C (Y+Z charge attack)

press that B button to activate that basara mode make sure you need that yellow sign 

to trigger their Basara skill

if you know how their trigger those 2 specials (ex. phantom dive and hell dragon) its pretty simple combine those commands then hit the z button ( special 2 , special 1 arrow commands) + z (strong attack)

and voila you tirggered their OHKO skill

you need the yellow sign i bet you watching of my mugen videos

activate basara mode the A (engun/assist) B ( Activate Basara mode) C (Y+Z charge attack)

press that B button to activate that basara mode make sure you need that yellow sign 

to trigger their Basara skill

if you know how their trigger those 2 specials (ex. phantom dive and hell dragon) its pretty simple combine those commands then hit the z button ( special 2 , special 1 arrow commands) + z (strong attack)

and voila you tirggered their OHKO skill

Oh, so there is a timing. Can you show me a vid? It would be much easy for to analyze.

Here is Sengoku BASARA X system.

-buttons-

A:attack(L)

B:attack(M)

C:attack(H)

Reinforce:Reinforce (in japanese "援軍" )

button map is different by author in MUGEN.

-System-

Chaincombo: A>B>C

Throw: 4C or 6C

Overhead-attack: 6B

Aerial combo  start: 2B+C

Aerial spike : (in Aerial combo) 2C

Blow attack : B+C

Guard cancel : (in guard) 6B+C

Perfect guard :4A+B

-other-

All character has "BASARA waza(BASARA技)", this is  same as Hyper combo. These command is 236236+C and 214214+C.

And all character has " Ichigeki Basara waza(一撃BASARA技)" too, "Ichigeki(一撃)" means one hit KO.

When there is flashing "Ichigeki(一撃)" icon next to Reinforce icon, press A+B+C to "Preparation Ichigeki BASARA waza(一撃BASARA技発動準備)".

In preparation Ichigeki BASARA waza, can use Ichigeki BASARA waza.(command: 2141236+C)

If fail to hit Ichigeki BASARA waza , lose all BASARA gauge and Ichigeki gauge as penalty.

summarizing the above,

when flashing Ichigeki(一撃) icon,press A+B+C(preparation Ichigeki BASARA waza) -> 2141236+C: Ichigeki BASARA waza.

This is all !