SENDAI HAKUREI NO MIKO BY DANIEL9999999

Video courtesy of KaiserHero

Sendai Hakurei no Miko is a fan character I have liked for a while, and I thought about why not make a version myself, while Preto had made his character on the start, it uses chibi sprites and, while not wrong, I was a bit tired of working on those sprites, instead, I decided to set myself on Hato's spritework for the character, with satisfying results for myself:

Here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tvsd40jrzffvrdc/SHNM_D9x7_V1_08-04-2015.rar

Hopefully everything should be in the readme, if there's any errata be sure to tell me, same if the character does not function correctly or you think something is not right, I'm all ears. :)

PS: Some assets were taken directly from Preto and Hato's Miko

README ERRATA:

There is a setting in Miko's -2 statedef that allows you to change the vertical positioning of her lifebar. The variable involved is var(21), you'll notice its default value it's positive, if var(21)>0 it will move the lifebar upwards, and as such, negative will bring it down (not sure why you would do that, but its there.)

well i noticed that she tends to knock people off the stage alot for ko's is she supposed to do that?

Akuma's teleport?!! Seriously Mr Spock?!! does she have a raging demon attack too?

I'm kinda surprized she doen't have any of Remiu's attacks since she's supposed to be the shrine maiden before her and all.

well good luck on updating her.

well i noticed that she tends to knock people off the stage alot for ko's is she supposed to do that?

Akuma's teleport?!! Seriously Mr Spock?!! does she have a raging demon attack too?

I'm kinda surprized she doen't have any of Remiu's attacks since she's supposed to be the shrine maiden before her and all.

well good luck on updating her.

Yes, it's a detail from the original Miko by Preto.

Akuma's teleport was done that way since I think it's the only sound that fit that teleport :P Maybe I will find a replacement to it one of these days.

Well like I said, I worked upon what was on Preto, I assume she doesn't have Reimu's attack mostly because Miko had to rely on brute force to exterminate youkai, and I wanted to preserve that.