Mugen 1.1 screenpack 2000+ slots?

wicloud

Question

With a huge roster means a huge need for another huge screenpack. I haven't been able to find any THIS big yet for Mugen 1.1. If YOU know any just post a link or PM it to me your choice. I doubt a 1.0 screenpack would work because it's 3600 slots and meant for 1.0 sadly...if no screenpacks exist for 1.1 I'll try to learn how to convert the ares Screenpack for it...It won't be easy but there are how to instructions or maybe I'll ask somebody later but for now I'll keep my fingers crossed. I can wait a week.

8 answers to this question

Mugen 1.0 screenpacks work on Mugen 1.1 just fine.  I still use my own Mugen 1.0 screenpack and haven't modified it since upgrading.

wait...they can work on 1.1? I saw a few threads on Mugenguild a while back that they couldn't. I believed it too lol...I guess i can try it. the Ares Screenpack is old.

Mugen 1.0 screenpacks work on Mugen 1.1 just fine.  I still use my own Mugen 1.0 screenpack and haven't modified it since upgrading.

not working with certain mugen 1.1 stages...I can't seem to get a window that i can resize. Omegapsycho's stages work but any other 1.1 stage isn't displaying correctly like Cosmic Collision. So now i have to delete this engine and get a new one real quick since i overwrote it's data files with the Screenpacks....back to the drawing board for me!

I just tested a stage with zoom and it works fine.  Yes, on my old ass Mugen 1.0 screenpack with localcoord 640x480.  Make sure you didn't overwrite the Mugen cfg or something dumb.  Sounds like you most certainly did.

I found the problem...I threw my screenpack and all my characters and stages onto the alpha build of mugen 1.1 which is older than the beta...completely forgetting i had the alpha and beta next to each other....the alpha doesn't have a re-sizeable screen but the beta does. whoops, Atleast i took out my characters, songs and stages before deleting it in frustration....yes i did delete it...i was supposed to do that when i downloaded the beta 1.1

I just tested a stage with zoom and it works fine.  Yes, on my old ass Mugen 1.0 screenpack with localcoord 640x480.  Make sure you didn't overwrite the Mugen cfg or something dumb.  Sounds like you most certainly did.

after feeling disappointment...i also deleted the screenpack*facepalm* but after recording a single video and testing Cosmic Collision again it appeared correctly on the beta but the video was upside down...? easy to fix! I'll test it tomorrow i clearly need to get some sleep....im marking this as solved.