Mugen Reviews - Edd (edit by Omegabros & BeanFan112)

TheFclass97

Was hoping for a decent Edd for mugen... Do we get one?

Wanted to start off a new series with a character i always wanted to be made correctly with... but do I get it? Btw, sorry for low quality and audio issues (being loud and whatnot), I promise to fix this issue in later episodes. This is just a experiment...

I will be also reviewing more characters and mugen related content. Requests for such are also a thing, just need to put them in the comment section of the video :P

Was hoping for a decent Edd for mugen... Do we get one?

From Omegabros and Beanfan? Hell no, nowhere near close to decent.

BTW, take the nominations in Guild's COTM thing with a grain of salt ESPECIALLY when the one doing the first vote for nomination is WlanmaniaX who is in cahoots with those kids as well as being a child himself.

From Omegabros and Beanfan? Hell no, nowhere near close to decent.

BTW, take the nominations in Guild's COTM thing with a grain of salt ESPECIALLY when the one doing the first vote for nomination is WlanmaniaX who is in cahoots with those kids as well as being a child himself.

Got some points there. However, it's practically a pots quality character compared to the original. As far as the COTM, there has been some badass creations out of it, like Bluestreak by Jesuszilla, the z2 characters and an actually good Beavis character. I was just hyped for an eene character that actually didn't look like an unfinished '07 character.

Yea, it isn't hard to make something better than the original version of this character, but that ain't really saying much.

"That was an improvement, but it ain't hard to improve on garbage."

Mind you, this is the same COTM that had Infinite's Doom and Race's Yamazaki win. Wlanmania trying to get his buddies' characters nominated is only the first step to turning it into a complete joke.

Yea, it isn't hard to make something better than the original version of this character, but that ain't really saying much.

"That was an improvement, but it ain't hard to improve on garbage."

Mind you, this is the same COTM that had Infinite's Doom and Race's Yamazaki win. Wlanmania trying to get his buddies' characters nominated is only the first step to turning it into a complete joke.

Lol yeah...