2015: The Return Of Ky

CozySquirtle

Dude I like your style. It's different from Brocks. I mention that cuz having two guys who do palettes is worked out well cuz you both noticeably different and bring different qualities to the team.

Thanks, Light. Much appreciated, bud! I like focusing on their video game colors and/or artwork. I've tried custom palettes before and they never turn out that great. 

(Well, besides the NFL styled palettes I made for Jesuszilla's Bluestreak, those did turn out pretty good)

Thanks!

Ryon, however, says that "Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension" "Dragon Ball Z: SuperSonic Warriors" and "SuperGodKaioken" could be better

If anything I thought both the DBZ:HD and SGK turned out great.

He said he was gonna check into the DBZ:HD Goku sprites

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In case no one seen my post in Mr.ZombieBrock's palette thread:

I, too, have come to the road block of not wanting to do anything, that includes making palettes.

I've been extremely busy with real-life problems and I'm just under ALOT of stress, tho I try my best not to show it.

I greatly apologize to those who enjoy my work, but until I find my motivation again, I fear this might be it for now.

My MUGEN videos on the other hand, I'll try to push a match or two per week, but I won't make any promises.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...