Prime Sentinel Release

JARRO77

Hi all,it's time to release Prime Sentinel, i work in secret this year on this char,because the major parts of the people thought this was a dead wip, but the truth was i don't never give up on this char, i haved problems in the past about this char, but in this year i update all my old chars and i release too bushwacker i improve my skills alot, and in the same time a'm working too on prime sentinel, the base is urien, but i add Alot of frankespriting move, weapons, and new stuff:

New Stand
new taunt
3 New Intro and 3 Win Pose
More new basics attacks
6 New Special Move
8 New Hypers Move

i know urien is a overhused base, but this char is completely different in the gameplay, this is my best release for sure, because i really like the gameplay of this char, prime sentinel is alot better of my old char, and i really like the final result, just try the char for see is completelly different from urien 

here's some animations and screenshot of the stuff:

Stand FQijpZx.gif

there are 6 special move but i post just this because is my favourite special move on this char, i really like win the match with this attack  :goku:

BA6BV5M.png

heres all the hyper moves:

1 super optic beam   6lbBO8r.png

2 energy barrier force M03t4oC.png

3 berserker barrage  xiaV1Im.png

4 missile laungher JNJ5X95.png

5 charging star s1MCJQZ.png

6 grenade cannonEu7qAfn.png

7 final execution oF63Fym.png

8 prime sentinel attack force x3M9jAP.png

heres the 3 win pose

win pose 1 Jp8H8qo.png

win pose 2 aio0eKH.png

win pose 3 goQf0eR.png

hope you like guys :)

General Stuff

- You should give Sentinel a better idle stance. The current one looks unnatural and doesn't animate so good.

- Both of these intros should hide the lifebars for the duration of the state:

enhcd6W.png

prFQkYn.png

Since Sentinel appears from the air, it doesn't look right to have the lifebars in front of him.

- There's a lot of sprite misalignment; namely, his normals attacks.

- Some of his custom sprites need work.

- Some of his hitboxes need work as well.

-- Many animations just need one, constant Clsn2Default(green) hitbox at the first frame. I'll demonstrate by using the walking forward animation:

How it is currently for the walking forward anim:

CJ74xl4.png

How it should be:

HKI11jl.png

By using a Clsn2Default hitbox for an animation at the first frame, there is no need to put additional hitboxes anywhere else in that animation. However, not all animations are suitable for just a single Clsn2Default hitbox.

- Sentinel could use more voice and sound effects.

- Sentinel could also use some Winquotes. This would require him to be upgraded to M.U.G.E.N 1.0 however.

- The hit and block sounds aren't that good imo, maybe use the ones from MvC or MSH?

Attack Specific

- S.HK when used in ther corner, can be followed up by any stand and crouching normal into an infinite.

1M1yzbY.png

- Sentinel's hypers should do more damage.

- C.HK doesn't knock the opponent down. Intentional?

w0VXUZc.png

- Some attack animations like these need their red hitboxes adjusted. The red hitboxes are too big:

c5kAppT.png

roA6wZ3.png

9SPo7kZ.png

Y8Mopn5.png

HYvOHGv.png

- The projectile hitboxes in this hyper need to be adjusted too:

ED5OJkU.png

- With Final Execution, because the red hitbox changes size contantly from frame to frame the opponent can be hit out of it and block halfway through. This is a hittime, hitbox and pushback problem.

aYJdUz5.png

iGVl7CG.png

pOMaYXl.png

BTUtceW.png

I'd suggest you edit the tentacles so they reach full screen, increase the damage and make it a Level 3 hyper.

My Opinion

I like this character. The sprites are nice and the gameplay is good but the char has it's flaws. I would really like to see Prime Sentinel updated with these problems/flaws fixed because he has a LOT of potential.

I'm very glad you kept this W.I.P. alive and finished him.