S_Diavolo by Amarimono updated (12/10/2014)

Kazagami

Long awaited char ! Very nice to play with, his gameplay is pretty hard to master but with practice he can be a very powerfull foe to deal with. For the most he can perform some "skip time" moves in which he avoid and counter all attacks, his GHA deal massive damages.

The Maestro Amarimono showed up once again.

Now waiting for the unavoidable sprite patch to go him his actual appearance.

I wonder who comes next...Okuyasu? Jolyne? I also wonder when he's going to update his older character to have the new JoJoASB stuff...

EDIT: I see that Trish seems to have gained some kind of update as well...please tell me that the SND file hasn't been updated in the update. Otherwise, I would have to start over my voice patch for her (which is STILL unfinished, since her intro speechs are still untouched because of lack of a translation)... ;-;

I dont think it will be edited to give him his proper appearance. In fact it would be an entirely new char, and Chiyuri did good job with his sprites (at last he did mostly annasui but no news since last year, sadly).

EDIT : and i'm impatient to see your trish patch ^^, actually her sound file hasnt been updated i think, only some of her moves.

I dont think it will be edited to give him his proper appearance. In fact it would be an entirely new char, and Chiyuri did good job with his sprites (at last he did mostly annasui but no news since last year, sadly).

EDIT : and i'm impatient to see your trish patch ^^, actually her sound file hasnt been updated i think, only some of her moves.

Ah, good. Thanks.