KOFMemorial Dream Match Fights

Haniki

These two just blow my mind! ;P

LOL this happened to me when I tested them for the 1st time xD

Overall a good EXTREME video but seeing all the shenanigans the both of them pulled of, I wonder if it's somehow randomly decided when they'll take damage and when they do not. confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

In either case I guess the God Orochi you used was actually God Orochi - Type NF, with "NF" standing for "No Fuck You".  :=D:

Oh and :

dxonq.jpg 

Do u think it's AI glitch ? xD Or both chars are too strong...

Anyway I couldn't believe there's a char better than Gustab Type-F...well looks like im not EXTREME enough to become part of the mugen universe...lol

Here's another requested match:

25s50eh.jpg

Gustab M type - F*** *** appears once again, this time against God Orochi ^^

Enjoy watching! (it's a bit extreme for me...but looks like some people enjoy extreme fight :P)

What a massive fight.. :D 

iori_vs_usa_team.png

This time I decided to play against the CPU :X (I play as Iori vs the USA Team)

I hope my skills aren't so bad...

Oh your first playing video :D That was nice match! (You beat 4 without any loses, woah)

I'm not so good at handling Iori but I think your skills pretty nice :)

Good match Haniki, and it's impressive you managed to pull of what Duralminn mentioned above me. Did you practice a while with Iori beforehand? How does it feel to play vs the cpu?

Think you're ready yet to take on Gustam M - Type F and God Orochi - Type NF in a one on two battle for supreme superiority? 

:troll: 

That was nice match! (You beat 4 without any loses, woah)

Come on man, I hadn't watched the video yet before I read you said that, spoiling the outcome already for me. :(

Think you could keep your comments as spoiler-free as possible?

Oh your first playing video :D That was nice match! (You beat 4 without any loses, woah)

I'm not so good at handling Iori but I think your skills pretty nice :)

Hahah thanks ^^ he's my fav char since kof 2000  :=D:

Good match Haniki, and it's impressive you managed to pull of what Duralminn mentioned above me. Did you practice a while with Iori beforehand? How does it feel to play vs the cpu?

Think you're ready yet to take on Gustam M - Type F and God Orochi - Type NF in a one on two battle for supreme superiority? 

:troll: 

Come on man, I hadn't watched the video yet before I read you said that, spoiling the outcome already for me. :(

Yea I practiced a little ^^' It's fun to play against the CPU (really, no jke), but NOT against OVERPOWERED chars xD (btw Gustab and God Orochi aren't strong enough for my ultimate character xD) LOL 

DOH.jpg

Oops, sorry, I was careless.. I'll be careful next time onionemocornerplz.gif?1

I came to this thread, I saw a new video and I curse myself for having clicked the spoiler, effectively spoiling the match for me a bit already. :V

Anyway, how come their super meters kept filling themselves up at such a fast pace, allowing them to spam super after super? Is that something you do by pressing a debug key or can you configure that in your Mugen.cfg somewhere?

I came to this thread, I saw a new video and I curse myself for having clicked the spoiler, effectively spoiling the match for me a bit already. :V

Anyway, how come their super meters kept filling themselves up at such a fast pace, allowing them to spam super after super? Is that something you do by pressing a debug key or can you configure that in your Mugen.cfg somewhere?

Nah it's the AI itself ^^ especially Yukino has a bug (well I guess it's programmed that way), every time an opponent is on the sky she continues to throw her "big photon laser beam" until the end of time :X and her energy is always at full, so Element team has already an advantage since the beginning :P 

2nl6xpg.jpg

Just want to see which duo is the best  :0

Guess Element could kick gustab&psyqhical ass alone ^^

I'll not show spoiler again this time.. :D

That was nice 2:2 battle, and at last, what the Element's laser attack.. It damaged more than half of life

by only one attack shockplz.gif

That was nice 2:2 battle, and at last, what the Element's laser attack.. It damaged more than half of life

by only one attack shockplz.gif

Yeah I agree hes a pain in the ass...he's the type of boss when you think u defeated it, then you take off your hands from the keyboard (sigh), watch the announcer says "Finished", waiting for the credit (ending) scenes...then 

SURPRISE COCKFAGS!!! xDDDDDDDDDD

"You think im dead?! What a FOOL! IM ELEMENT! Then he finishes you with an invincible orange Kamehameha...

Well srry i overreacted xD cuz i managed to fight him a long time ago in KOFM lv2 and i have been killed this way...

Well srry i overreacted xD cuz i managed to fight him a long time ago in KOFM lv2 and i have been killed this way...

That just goes to show you, you should always stay on guard until the moment you see your character roster again.

But I have seen plenty of other people beat him and that OHKO laser is something he can not only pull of only once in an entire match (if he has used it before and get's knocked out in the next match, he won't pull it off and just stay down) but if he does it, it's easily avoided by jumping over it.

That just goes to show you, you should always stay on guard until the moment you see your character roster again.

But I have seen plenty of other people beat him and that OHKO laser is something he can not only pull of only once in an entire match (if he has used it before and get's knocked out in the next match, he won't pull it off and just stay down) but if he does it, it's easily avoided by jumping over it.

Good point :P Sadly I rarely jump ^^ maybe I must consider this as a way to perform my skills...

Another your playing video, that was nice match :D (That Iori looks pretty nice to play with)

Hey, I also had a match with Evil Ash, too. I have a video in Youtube by private now.

I'll upload that later too :)

Haha i'd like to see it :D and thx for your feedback!

Nice fight Haniki, I noticed a couple of things :

1) The amazingly beautiful new green colour of those lifebars, is that part of an update of the screenpack you're using?

2) The text that appears on the side whenever a character wins, it's different from what it usually is supposed to be. Is that also part of an update of aforementioned screenpack or did you change it?

3) Seeing Krizalid, Igniz and O. Zero next to each other, I noticed they all have white/greyish hair. K' and misty, who also are "part of" NESTS have the same hair colour as well. Given your KOF knowledge is sufficient, any idea how come?

4) Speaking of a number of NESTS members having the same hair colour, if Clone Zero is a clone from Original Zero, how come his hair colour is brown AND that he has a moustache, which no other NESTS member has?

5) Last but certainly not least, I like that Another Iori. Who is the author of the one you are using?

Nice fight Haniki, I noticed a couple of things :

1) The amazingly beautiful new green colour of those lifebars, is that part of an update of the screenpack you're using?

2) The text that appears on the side whenever a character wins, it's different from what it usually is supposed to be. Is that also part of an update of aforementioned screenpack or did you change it?

3) Seeing Krizalid, Igniz and O. Zero next to each other, I noticed they all have white/greyish hair. K' and misty, who also are "part of" NESTS have the same hair colour as well. Given your KOF knowledge is sufficient, any idea how come?

4) Speaking of a number of NESTS members having the same hair colour, if Clone Zero is a clone from Original Zero, how come his hair colour is brown AND that he has a moustache, which no other NESTS member has?

5) Last but certainly not least, I like that Another Iori. Who is the author of the one you are using?

1) Yeah it's an update for the final version of my screenpack ^^

2) I changed it :D

3) Mmm...i have K-9999, Angel, Nameless (only half of his hair is white) :P

4) He has the face of Ling(a character in kof2000),he killed Ling in order to play his role in the story(yeah he changed his face). That's why he has Ling's face and O.Zero's body :P

5) Well it's marked in his .def the author is Zelgadis, dunno if it's true but u can have it here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F70FE71B14509B53%21126