Favorite Mugen creators and characters ver 2014

tehdevil

Hi, which is your favorite characters and creators for this year?

For mine:

Creators:

Ikaruga: He made many King of Fighters characters this year and they all play as accurate as they are from their source game. Kyo98 vs. Kusanagi02 in their same color :awesome and the impressive part is Ikaruga managed to add spectators in his kof98 characters and it can even configure to switch whoever the spectator(s) is/are:

mugen002-7.png

GM: He made characters as accurate as they are from their source game, Street Fighter 3 vs. Garou Mark of the Wolves count me in :goodmood:

Koopakoot: The reason why I like Kyo Kusanagi is because of his Kyo and Kof Tutorial :heeee:

Vans: His tutorials and articles are cool as well as his characters!

Abuhachi: He made many impressive characters from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, Garou Mark of the Wolves and The Last Blade, he made them as accurate as they are from their source game. I like using Yamazaki from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, and I am glad me made my wish comes true.

Rajaaboy: He made Gill's brother

Cybaster and Balthazar: Although I am not fan of DBZ, but his DBZ's creations are impressive

Mugen characters:

Gill by GM: The epic Boss from Street Fighter 3, he is my best favorite boss characters of any fighting game's bosses

Orochi by Gonzo: My second favorite fighting game boss, although he is missing the counter hit system but wouldn't that make him even stronger?

Ryu by K.Y.Shanxi: He is the first character that I downloaded and add him in Mugen 1.0, his impressive color palette change during the match like he is in the first Marvel vs. Capcom. K.Y.Shanxi even added tag system to him to one of his palette mode, impressive!

Kyo by Koopakoot: He is the reason why I love Kyo Kusanagi nowadays!

Yamazaki rb2 by Abuhachi: I enjoy using him in Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and now in Mugen!

Seiryu Kaede by Ohgaki: The best customized Kaede that I have seen!

• 3 weeks later...

1. P.O.T.S- All of his characters that attracted me to mugen first before i started. His Geese, Ryu, and Cammy really caught my attention amongst the rest. 

2. Jmorphman- His characters are what caught my attention. His Kyo, and Joe really caught me. Next to his Ryo as of now. I love all of his characters.

3. Vyn- I kinda like the focus style attack he did with his Rock, Terry and Rugal. 

4. Dr Kohaku- all of his characters are just amazing. Especially the cvs styled ones he did. His Nanaya is my favorite one next to Kohaku and White Len.

5. Rajaaboy- No comment. Just Rajaaboy... Pure awesomeness. 

6. Ikaruga- Like you said, his characters can be very challenging if you want competition against them. 

7. Infinite- That dude has come a long way man, his characters are top notch. especially his Deadpool, Kain, and Billy. He's put in a ton of work on those characters. Hope to see him return with a new character again very soon. :)

Basically, i like the pots/jmorphman styled characters in the mugen community.

Well, if I just stick with this year, it's an easy albeit dumb pick.

Victorys' Cyborg.  I pick this stupid character all the time.  Don't even know why.  He sucks (balance wise, not quality) and I always get my ass kicked as a result.  But whatever.  Something about him keeps me coming back for more.  Every time I play, I pick him at least once.

[CREATORS]

-Goshu33:

Very skilled spriter with some nice design and gameplay ideas mostly based on Arksys works from what i have seen.

[CHARACTERS]

-Taskmaster by Rojin70: The char was just pure gold to me since the 1st beta release and i use him for the most time.

Well thats all about this year i could think.