MvC2 Charlie released 9/4/2014

DarkWolf13

Finally finished Charlie. Credits to REDHOT for the sprites since this one's based off his Charlie and Mouser for the MvC2 coding.

MvC2Charlie.png

Specials

Sonic Boom: ~15$B, $F, x/y/z (Projectile speed is determined by punch button used)

Somersault Kick: ~15$D, $U, a/b/c (His jump is determined by kick button used. Can be done in air too)

Moonsault Slash: ~U,UF,F,a/b/c (Done in air only)

Grabs

1. hold forward+z (can also be done in air)

2. hold forward+c

Hypers (All required 1000 power)

Sonic Break: ~D,DF,F,2 punches (Press any of the punch buttons after the 3rd wave to send more. You can launch up to a maximum of 5 waves of projectiles)

Crossfire Blitz: ~D,DF,F,2 kicks

Somersault Justice: ~D,DB,B,2 kicks

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/31vv4v8fv4ngjia/MvC2_Charlie.zip

Have fun!

I do recall he has one more special aerial move known as the "Moonsault Slash" in MvC2 in which Charlie performs something of a reverse Flash Kick, but instead of traveling up, he aims down. If this connects it will knock the other fighter down briefly.

You might want to look into implementing that or not because imo it's his coolest special move.

Ah... but it appears I'm gonna have to make copies of his somersault move sprites since REDHOT didn't put that move in his Charlie. I saw a video how's it done and I'll update him with said move ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out.

I'm usually pretty skeptical of Marvel characters because of the amount of broken and horribly overpowered creations out there, but fiddling around with this Charlie a bit before I head off to bed, and I quite like it so far.

If I notice anything peculiar, I'll be sure to post about it.

• 2 weeks later...