Ask me... stuff?

Алексей

1- Why Levi and not Eren?

2- from 1 to 10 how much u actually like Naruto?

3- h.a.t.e. me? :P

4- If you could change something about how internet works what would be?

Cant think on more.

- Because I can relate to Levi more. I'm more like him in the sense that I almost never smile and am very serious. Taking the realistic qualities that is. :P

- 4. It's okay and more than anything a part of my childhood. So, it's kind of nostalgic, and I don't keep up with the current series.

- Not sure how to answer that, lol. Literally, no I don't hate you. :)

- How people can pretend to be things they're not. I think most people hide behind a false sense of anonymity as take sanction in that. I do too, so I'm guilty of it as well. But I think it would be a lot different if the internet was like real life. Memes and other internet fads wouldn't exist. It would be rather strange if you're used to that.

Ju luv da pokemans?

Lol, love? Not really. I've been playing the Pokemon games since I was really young, so it's kind of a part of me know. I test out almost every new game that comes out. I will be getting the new Ruby and Sapphire remakes.... well, one of them. Probably Ruby, because Groudon. :)

• 2 weeks later...

>> Nope. I never am away from my computer long enough to meet one. XD. And my girl friends are just friends. :\

Use your cool MUGEN making skill to make a Hello Kitty MUGEN character to impress your girl-not-yet-friends (provided that they are Hello Kitty fans) info-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862510

A new (silly) question:

- if you were born a girl, would your name be Alexia?

>> Nope. I never am away from my computer long enough to meet one. XD. And my girl friends are just friends. :\

Use your cool MUGEN making skill to make a Hello Kitty MUGEN character to impress your girl-not-yet-friends (provided that they are Hello Kitty fans) info-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862510

If only it were that simple. :)

A new (silly) question:

- if you were born a girl, would your name be Alexia?

Haha, nope. Theoretically, you are correct, but it's never used in Russian. It would probably be Alesya instead.