Toad (Beta) By bradern666.

JokerintheButt

Honestly I was expecting Mario's Toad instead of the X-Men character.

I'll skip on this one. Not because I know whether it will be any good or not, but because as far as X-Men goes, Toad is one of the most useless characters Marvel ever came up with.

I mean, what are his powers exactly? Without checking a wikia, I'd say he's agile (a feat many other X-Men mutants have) and has a long tongue which he can use for offensive and transportation purposes. That's honestly a pretty bad and boring mutant power to have. 

If I wouldn't know any better, I'd say they created him to just have a laughable villain character.

Though in case I am wrong, feel free to tell me why he is not as sucky as I think he is.

Honestly I was expecting Mario's Toad instead of the X-Men character.

I'll skip on this one. Not because I know whether it will be any good or not, but because as far as X-Men goes, Toad is one of the most useless characters Marvel ever came up with.

I mean, what are his powers exactly? Without checking a wikia, I'd say he's agile (a feat many other X-Men mutants have) and has a long tongue which he can use for offensive and transportation purposes. That's honestly a pretty bad and boring mutant power to have. 

If I wouldn't know any better, I'd say they created him to just have a laughable villain character.

Though in case I am wrong, feel free to tell me why he is not as sucky as I think he is.

No No you are not wrong when you said he sucks, it's the worse villain I ever Seen in X-men tho.

and I noticed the idea of the longue tongue makes the character more ridiculous and dumb in my opinion.

so I honestly don't know why he is supposed to be an villain, I find this very silly from the Marvel comics.

Just playtested him for about 10 seconds. Let's just say.. for a beta, he has very obvious flaws (Especially on his Forward dash if spammed.. cause apparently, Toad can fly).