[Preview]

[Download]

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=95617500DFB4E9E5&id=95617500DFB4E9E5!393

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jbyapk629h0bxqo/SB1_Goku.rar

[Comment]

Super Butoden 1 Goku

Sprites remastered by Omega

Coding by Ryon

I hope you guys enjoy this character, This is for all those SB fans out there who want to see a good SB character with nice graphics and gameplay.

A lot of you will dislike the commands for some moves and the super commands, but that's how they are.

This is a full release, but also a beta at the same time, any feedback is appreciated as always.

and I apologize for the filesize.

I ripped the earth explosion from Tenka Ichi 3 at 640,480 resolution. and i converted them to minimal color loss.

so... its because of that , the filesize is over 100mb. Normally it would be 5mb.

This is a pretty good Goku you made, Ryon. Actually had a bit of fun playing as him (well while testing him that is).

But there's some things I noticed in this Goku that needs addressing:

-Idk why, but something feels quite "iffy" about these hitboxes.

AAbGrao.png1Fjl7Kk.pngVh2PESK.png

-No "super activation" sound for Saiyan Rage? (Though, just a nitpick)

-Guardspark still goes on after rising knee (if Goku's high enough).

7CrXJhe.png

-Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb (along with his specials) don't do any chip damage whatsoever.

-Kamehameha gives back meter.

-Small Portrait for "Kaioken" looks a bit messed up

qCLe9TY.png

Other than that (and the other things Alex from MFG mentioned in his feedback), he's fine as it is. :)

the hitboxes have to be like that, because if i made them inside his body it would be impractical for him to hit anyone.

due to the nature of the sprites.

its like CPS2 characters, they extend there bodies out ALOT when attacking, where as in this game, he barely extends any part of his body to attack, so you need to extend hitboxes within a certain range to make it practical.

the hitboxes have to be like that, because if i made them inside his body it would be impractical for him to hit anyone.

due to the nature of the sprites.

its like CPS2 characters, they extend there bodies out ALOT when attacking, where as in this game, he barely extends any part of his body to attack, so you need to extend hitboxes within a certain range to make it practical.

I'll take that into account the next time then (I am still learning a bit about hitbox placements, anyway).

but im not even middle eastern?

and forget Fei Long, i dont plan to do anything to him anymore.

it has been ages.

UPDATED!

please re-download.

; UPDATE 1
; - Fixed Get Back power issues.
; - Fixed Kaioken Pal Issues.
; - Fixed Ki Shot spamming issue.
; - Fixed missing "triggerall" in power up.

SB1 Son Goku!  SFC DBZ SB1 was my first DBZ fighting game!  Nicely bringing good old memory back to MUGEN!  :crywithno:

All extra touches are just way cool~ :heeee:

And, when you are back from your vacation I want to ask you about how to minimize color loss......