Rn93cKF.png

IcaCmEO.png

xa19Vtm.png

DOWNLOAD.png

Click each images to DL.

et3JPig.png OkSHP2z.png NDtkHCy.png

Enchancement patch for EXELICA

COMMENT.png

Since i managed to got all 3 of them, i decided to share them here.

These characters comes from shooting game, and they uses shooting game system as well. If you bored and decided to crash all your enemies with some insane shooters just give them a try.

Exelica is made by Mikomiko. Faintear is made by 0-Saft. Crueltear is made by YANMAR.

I like those download images you have used, Ryoucchi. Have you made those yourself in GIMP?

If so, I'd like to know how to make similar pictures as well, if it's not too much of a bother to you. waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

xa19Vtm.png

LOL! I just love this screenshot - a giant three headed snake, nah just send this cute little chibi girl to take care of it :awesome

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

I like those download images you have used, Ryoucchi. Have you made those yourself in GIMP?

If so, I'd like to know how to make similar pictures as well, if it's not too much of a bother to you. waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Yeah, i made them in similar way with signatures.

As for a tutorial, i'm sorry that i still couldn't provide one, mostly because my way in making sigs and banners are quite "experimenting freely with random effects", something like that.