Arya Chan ☆

Question

another request

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjW32Y7nELc

upvotes and charity in heart to whoever shares a download link

i know its not private you cant hide from me

tips:

maybe anime2012freak has it

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

7 answers to this question

okay thanks gonna test it

also i've been wondering that toaster commented.

ks_banner_medium.jpg

NP))

not sure if you used it aleadry

so i wanted to ask

is this the version that has a attack that throws out hong krizalids? (hong meiling edit)

ks_banner_medium.jpg

Maybe you referring to Creepy Meirin

since the 3 versions of Hei (Lates, FM, and Togami) didn't have that kind of attack

Hmm is that one private or public?

ks_banner_medium.jpg