21 kof characters updated by Ikaruga 18-05-2014

tehdevil

Seem he's frequently update his KOF chars now.

He hasn't started with frequently updating his KoF characters now, it is something he has always done and probably will keep doing for God knows how long. I can barely keep up with re-downloading his stuff. =P

Also, I'm sure you took those screenshots you've used in this post as previews from your previous update notification threads, devil. You can't fool me!  :awesome

I can barely keep up with re-downloading his stuff. =P

This ^

Sure updating stuff by the creator was good, keep the characters more fresh and much better but when the update was to frequently...God know how many times re-download we must do. Of course is not a bad thing but sometime it's kinda annoying :=D:

It's not necessary to keep up with every update. I generally download updates at most trimestrally. Unless it's a big thing, like Beta to Stable or Full Remake, I don't have the need to update constantly.

It's very common for asian developers to create then constantly, but mostly are just fixes. Brazilian developers work more on a version basis. They update it to testers, and when there's enough changes, he release a public update. Other latino american makers generally work on the big update basis.

I see the modus operandi of the creator and decide if it's necessary to update the collection. An exception is when a new char is released with a update combo for other chars. Generaly it's a compatibility update, and as such, I update it to fit everyone.

He hasn't started with frequently updating his KoF characters now, it is something he has always done and probably will keep doing for God knows how long. I can barely keep up with re-downloading his stuff. =P

Also, I'm sure you took those screenshots you've used in this post as previews from your previous update notification threads, devil. You can't fool me! 

:awesome I am just lazy so I use my previous screenshots :=D: (btw I click on the vote down button, I thought that was muti-quote and click it wrongly, sorry about that brotha)

This ^

Sure updating stuff by the creator was good, keep the characters more fresh and much better but when the update was to frequently...God know how many times re-download we must do. Of course is not a bad thing but sometime it's kinda annoying

I wrote that on my Mugen blog about how I felt about that frequent update stuff, yeah it is kind of annoying too brotha HulkHoganFreaking.gif