Simone Ki released by xia xue yu (08/05/2014)

First of all, Thanks for the spoiler, Shiro!

So, have an suplex, atomic buster, a foul kick (with laughs and claps included) and the one shiro wrote. So... i'm very intriged about this char. The only thing i really dislike is the walksound, suppoused to be heels but it sound pretty outplaced. Aside of that and the small size of it, i like the result.

And by the way, thanks for share it!

There's a whole bio for the character included. :/ and I thought you guys were into traps. :P

Hehe, I know I am!

But serious now, I loved the idea, we need a more diverse set of original characters (there's way too much pre pubescent girls on mugen) and a transexual character that's not a hentai character is a good call. Kuando was a good character on that front, representing a more sexualy agressive bissexual. Or even the metrosexual muay thay guy that I allways forget the name. Now we just need a drag queen and we can say we have a more diverse cast than Dead of Alive, hehehehe.

Also, I love Grapplers. LET'S HUG! ALL DAY! ALL DAY! ALL DAY!

ZangiefDoubleSuplex.gif

Hehe, I know I am!

But serious now, I loved the idea, we need a more diverse set of original characters (there's way too much pre pubescent girls on mugen) and a transexual character that's not a hentai character is a good call. Kuando was a good character on that front, representing a more sexualy agressive bissexual. Or even the metrosexual muay thay guy that I allways forget the name. Now we just need a drag queen and we can say we have a more diverse cast than Dead of Alive, hehehehe.

Also, I love Grapplers. LET'S HUG! ALL DAY! ALL DAY! ALL DAY!

ZangiefDoubleSuplex.gif

Or we could just give it a female voice and pretend we never found out xb

Aside of that and the small size of it

If you're talking about how small Simone is, that's because for whatever reason his/her/it (idk at this point) localchord is "427" by default, when it's supposed to be 320 , 240.

Aside from that... Pretty strange concept altogether. I can get the whole idea of where this is going, but Idk it just feels... awkward. THough for gameplay, I felt like that "beat down" super of his/hers/its felt like it went on for a bit too long. That, and I think the move with the laugh track (don't remember what) when blocked has the track still going on for a long while.

Still finding more about him/her/it, but don't know if I can continue on without feeling weirded out altogether. :/

(Also, for some reason the clothes sort of reminded me of A-shi. Don't know why)

Edit: Just took a look inside the sff. Found some.. suggestive panels of  him/her/it (used during a "gang" super, I think)... I'm curious now. :P

736615Hentai.png

:3

Oh Fuck! There goes the non-hentai part.

If you're talking about how small Simone is, that's because for whatever reason his/her/it (idk at this point) localchord is "427" by default, when it's supposed to be 320 , 240.

It's polite to refer to transexual by their desired gender. So, if it's female looking, refers to her as a she. (Don't ask me why I know a lot about the LGBT scene)

Also:

Does this count?

itiSeMX.gif

I believe Juda is actually Metro. But, well, close enough. The real drag is Egith from Rabbit:

rabegith-10.pngrabegith-9.png

Egith is very close to the drag movement, representing the Skag part of the movement. He is actually heterossexual, but use a combination of male and female symbology over his body. The beard, the lipstick, the muscular torso, the high heels. Everything in the name of the clash. Also, no surprise, he is a Grappler.

Grapplers, defying the status quo since the 90's.