How Can I Code Throws? Pls Explain!

It'sOver9000!!

Question

I'm having some trouble coding throws. Could anyone explain me how to do it and explain the TargetBinds and BindToTargets? Any help would be appreciated. I'm making a goku ssj1 character and I'm going finish making this char after coding the throws. So, pls help!!!!!!

4 answers to this question

since you asked about those 2 things.

TargetBind , should be placed within the PLAYERS state, and it will "bind" the OPPONENT to whatever position you set, it can be tricky but it can also be fun.

BindToTarget, Is a code for use in HELPERS, to bind the HELPER TO THE OPPONENT.

You could also bind the player to the opponent but that's just kinda awkward.

Also make sure your get hit sprite frames are numbered correctly in the 5000 group (not just in the AIR section but also sprite insert section). mugen is sensitive so if any of that stuff is screwed up and miss numbered or the axis of the sprites isnt right your throws will be jacked up for the enemy in the end regardless. So make sure you look at KFM first or another character thats almost the same as yours and make sure its all decent and matched up...

Axis points of those sprites are important too....Once you do that and follow what Ryon and the guys are tellin saying you shouldnt have many issues down the road with throws.

TargetBind , should be placed within the PLAYERS state, and it will "bind" the OPPONENT to whatever position you set, it can be tricky but it can also be fun.

BindToTarget, Is a code for use in HELPERS, to bind the HELPER TO THE OPPONENT.

You could also bind the player to the opponent but that's just kinda awkward.

Thatnks dude. You really helped me out here