Requiem_of_the_Damned

I know that what I'm about to ask is not related to this stage (for which I apologize) but I saw those two Adel edits on the right in screenshots of this one full KoF game you once requested which contained a great deal of these Kof characters with edited appearances and/or gameplay. You couldn't get it back then because it was supposedly not available yet but now that I see them in your screenshots, does this mean the author of that KoF game (the name slips my mind) has released it?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

I know that what I'm about to ask is not related to this stage (for which I apologize) but I saw those two Adel edits on the right in screenshots of this one full KoF game you once requested which contained a great deal of these Kof characters with edited appearances and/or gameplay. You couldn't get it back then because it was supposedly not available yet but now that I see them in your screenshots, does this mean the author of that KoF game (the name slips my mind) has released it?

I think one of them is Young Rugal... Or one of Adel that I saw in one video...

i saw that coming :goodmood: Bro!

KOFZS[Lv1]. Game is interrupted [as i am informed by my source] and i assume its in a re-make process . though i did not get it quite clear through my source. And i got this character  "Omega-Adel" [Long hair ver] by my friend

and my friend told me that two character he contains but private. and one of them is Omega-Adel.

===============================================================================

Yes @Ryoucchi is right , the Other one is "Dark Schneider"

But i wasn't aware about this Bastard Anime till now

@Mav3r1ck : He is not Young Rugal..Young Rugal has a pony if you try to notice. :hi:

One thing more about Omega-Adel. his gameplay is different than one from KOFZS-Lv1 i saw or maybe this one is updated

but i think he is different than the one.. or the one i saw is updated. who knows

its a confusion for me.

JrPdbI.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...