Changing Infinite's default palettes?

Cook4251

Question

I was wondering if there's a way if you can change the default palettes on Infinite's characters?(Without the palette selector) I messed around but i was trying to ask ZombieBrock, but knowing him, he's a busy man. Any help please? I'd appreciate it. 

5 answers to this question

You have to open the character and manually modify the palettes that are stored in the SFF.

0) Back up the SFF for the character.  Travesties happen.

1)  So open up whichever character in Fighter Factory 3.  You're going to want the newest version for this.

2)  Go to sprites mode and open up the advanced palette editor.

3)  Down at the bottom above the left palette pane, you should see a slider that starts on "1,1".  That's the first palette.  Select the palette you want to change.

4) Open a the palette that you want in this slot (Open palette from a file...).  [Top left button.]

5)  Save by pushing "Commit changes to current palette..."  [bottom left button.]

6) Repeat until finished.  Save SFF.  Now you're done.

Rajaa had to explain this to me before, this is pretty complex, I hate to say it, but the pal. selector option is an awesome new feature, but for someone (myself) who likes completely over-hauling palettes it's a pain in the ass ...