Something seems screwy

Tell me I'm not the only one getting this random little detour each time I first attempt to access the site.

I will either Google or enter the url for MFFA, and upon doing so during first access, I get detoured to a site called "url4short.info" which is laced with virus software. Second time entering, it's MFFA for real.

I really don't think this should be happening, but it has been going on for a while now, and it has me concerned. Last thing I think anyone would want is to get sent to a site they didn't request and get their computer loaded with viruses.

I used to have that problem too but now, be it via pc or smartphone, direct link or Google, I can access MFFA just fine without any detours. I do not know how come but I'm glad I do not have to deal with url4short anymore since it became a nuisance after a couple of months.

I got that error sometimes too, so this can't be a virus, This is a problem of MFFA because i opened MFFA with Bing but the URL4SHORT.INFO has opened again so i'm quite sure that there is error in MFFA.