MvC2 Morrigan Released (BETA)

DarkWolf13

Following a suggestion... I have released Morrigan to the public. She is close to SA and has 6 hypers. Enjoy.
Credits to Mouser for the MvC2 source code and hsienthm for the sprites I used from his Morrigan and Neo_Fire_Sonic for the MvC2 port for Morrigan.

IGNORE THE WORD BETA! THIS IS NO LONGER A BETA RELEASE.
MorriganFix.png

Download link:

Hyper commands
Soul Eraser: D,DF,F + any 2 punches
Silhouette Blade: ~F,D,DF + any 2 punches
Darkness Illusion: D,DF,F + any 2 kicks
Brilliant Shower: D,DB,B + any 2 punches
Splendor Love: ~B,D,DB + any 2 punches
Eternal Slumber: B,x,b,B,y,c

Video as demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OtB3D6YeLc

Awesome character Darkwolf. I love this character any chance of doing chun li or megaman

I would love to see MegaMan, especially if he will also get extra stuff just like his Morrigan while still being MvC2-accurate.

By the way, nice one, DarkWulf. I also know, why this problem with the lifebar port happens. It HAS to use the same pallete like the character sprites.

So the only thing I could suggest is editing the render so it uses the colors of the sprites.

Also:

I may have to make Eternal Slumber a bit more difficult to pull due to being the Lv 3 Hyper.

I already saw LVL3 supers with simple commands.

What I could suggest you then is just to reuse the original command of Eternal Slumber everyone is used to.

Updated Morrigan to fit the commands for the Hypers after testing them out. I forgot to mention that I put the .pcx files for the lifebar port and select port if anyone is willing to help me get a proper MvC2 port of her for the lifebar.

you know what forget it ima just fix it for you since theres no way to explain it

:P

EDIT

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2l8wqcjf68vba0/morrigan+fix.zip

i tried my best to make it sort of how mouser had his.

i had to edit the image a little.

but if you compare it it looks very decent, hope you enjoy :D

Here's a trick to use Silhouette Blade & Splendor Love. You MUST press F first, then D, and then DF and as you hold DF, press any of the 2 punch buttons and the hyper will activate. Same for Splendor Love, except it's B & DB instead.