BSB Meta Ridley (project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage)

I will work on this one whenever i will get bored while making Samus.
So, i decided to make yet another BSB Metroid character and it is...
Meta Ridley! If you don`t know Metroid franchise/universe, then just know that its the same guy as Ridley, just cyberneticaly enhanced to survive after his first battle with Samus, so, its not a robot or a clone...or a zombie.
Unlike my Ridley, his tail can`t stretch, but is still invincible. His fireballs and missiles used in specials isn`t invincible, but his laser and bombs are. And he talks less. Some of his attacks are made-up, but thats only to make his moveset different from Ridley`s.

Basic attacks:
Standing:
Light-Medium-Strong Punch - Claw swipe-Claw swipe-Uppercut (launcher).
Light-Medium-Strong Kick - same as Ridley`s, but instead of stabbing, he rotates 360 degree.
Punch throw - Slams target against ground, then stomps it few times and blasts them with laser beam.
Kick throw - Turns off holographic part of the wings, then impales target, before using his laser beam to burn them. Then, he pulls of his wings, damaging target even more by doing so. 
Crouching:
Light-Medium-Strong Punch - Claw swipe-Bite-Wing uppercut.
Light-Medium-Strong Kick - same as standing kicks.
Aerial:
Light-Medium-Strong Punch - Claw swipe-Claw swipe-Downward claw swipe.
Light-Medium-Strong Kick - Tail Swipe-Tail Swipe-Downward tail smash.
Throw - Turns off holographic part of the wings, then impales target, before turning back on his wings and electrocuting target and going down to slam target head-first into the ground. Then, he pulls of his wings and damaging target even more by doing so. Electricy can his 2nd opponent nearby.
Specials:
Standing:
??? - Shoots fireballs. Light version shoots faster, but projectiles is slower, strong version shoots slowly 5 times, but projectiles is fast, medium version is something between them.
??? - Leans back before charging forward at very high speed, can be blocked only on the ground.
??? - Same as Ridley`s Ground Scrape, but instead of throwing away, he blast target away with his laser beam (beam can hit 2nd opponent)
??? - Shoots laser beam from his mouth, charge for longer time - beam gets stronger (3 levels, 3rd deals 150 damage and takes 100 frames to charge, 2nd lvl deals 80 damage and requires to charge beam for 50 frames, 1st level deals 50 damage). Beam hits instantly (more or less), can be angled by using different versions.
??? - Turns off holographic part of the wings, then attempts to impale opponent with wings. If succesful, he will turn back on his wings and electrocute target before pulling of his wings, damaging target even more by doing so. Electricy can his 2nd opponent nearby.
Guard Push - Stuns opponent by..Don`t know how to explain.
Aerial:
??? - Shoots fireballs. Light version shoots 1 fireball, medium version shoots 2 strong version shoots 5.
??? - Carpet-bombs part of the stage.
??? - Charges up energy in his feet before attempting to crush enemies below, unguardable. Ground beneath his feet explodes.
??? - Shoots laser beam from his mouth, charge for longer time - beam gets stronger (3 levels, 3rd deals 150 damage and takes 100 frames to charge, 2nd lvl deals 80 damage and requires to charge beam for 50 frames, 1st level deals 50 damage). Beam hits instantly (more or less), can be angled by using different versions.
??? - fires multiple homing missiles.
Hypers:
??? - Lv1 - Fireball Barrage - Shoots fireballs at high rate.
??? - Lv1 - Bone Duster - Shoots laser beam from his mouth while angling it up and down. If hits opponent, he will stop angling his beam.
??? - Lv2 - Bone Crusher - Attempts to grab opponent with his wings. If succesful, he will slam target against ground and then stomp him/her 10 times. Then, he will use to stomp 5 times with force enough to break bones.
??? - Lv3 - Anihimilation - Turns off holographic part of the wings, then attempts to impale opponent with wings. If succesful, he will turn back on his wings and electrocute target before pulling of his wings, damaging target even more by doing so. After doing that, he will charge at target (target is stunned after being electrocuted), sending it into air. Then, he launches missiles, shoots his laser beam and finishes with fully charged laser beam.

But first, i need someone who would fix every sprite after i will finish adding them to have normal colors and no background...I still didn`t figured out how to do that by myself and nothing that i tried helps...
Idle preview (not the final version):
brawlboxanimation2_by_bagansmashbros-d7b
Also, this means Kraid is now more possible, but he will be boss anyway...but i don`t think someone cares about him...

So once this guy comes out, someone can do a Metroid boss rush, with Dark Samus, Ridley, Meta Ridley, and Mother Brain.

Mother Brain...if only the model i have had better fingers...And I have all basic states done for Kraid, so, this boss rush will consist of Dark Samus, KRAID, Ridley, Meta Ridley and Mother Brain. 

Mother Brain...if only the model i have had better fingers...And I have all basic states done for Kraid, so, this boss rush will consist of Dark Samus, KRAID, Ridley, Meta Ridley and Mother Brain.

Now where would Kraidgief fit into this?

• 2 weeks later...

Then try this one:

mugen___meta_ridley_wip__by_bagansmashbr

Its just an image. I will resize him, its just harder than resizing Ridley because of his GIANT wings. And wings is red because i were planing to use him for something else.

By the way, WHY THERE IS 2 RIDLEYS?!

Also, to all, who wants this characters to be made in MUGEN, there is something i need to decide/choose. Should i make smooth animations like Dark Samus` or like Ridley`s? This is an important question. If i will make his animations as smooth as Ridley`s, then i will be able to make this character alone again.

FINALY! This project moved to alpha stage/state! For now, i have to finish all of animations for beta version release before starting to work on coding. Here is examples of animations (from programm called BrawlBox)...
Idle:
brawlboxanimation2_by_bagansmashbros-d7b
Walk:
63f8b417af45.gif
Strong Kick:
759dbd847839.gif

For now, nearly every basic attack animation, basic animations other than get hit animations and Kinetic Breath special animations is done. This project has medium priority, but its still high enough to work on him every day. Also, i want your opinion - should i add tongue to him or not? Why i decided to remove it? Well:
29148630efea.png
Without it, its easier...or just possible to see his teeth. At least i think so.