Project Final Wars

TheDarkValentine

Hey guys whats up 

im here to present a new screenpack im working on

its still in the early stages but i want this one to be way more better then my TF2 one since im putting more work into it.

well guys i have been working on screenpack with new ideas so far i have mix reactions to it so i wish you guys could help me out here xP

this is how it looks so far:

mugen003_zps6d81e243.png

where you can see Dante its pretty much a video im putting in but heres the thing i dont know if i should keep doing this type of Main Menu i was thinking it maybe a bit too much you know 

but i dont know so if you guys can tell me what you think 

thx grin.gif

btw i copied this from my actual post in Mugen Guild :

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/project-final-wars-157930.0.html

Well Guys im glad to say that i finished the animations of the video in the screenpack , but at the same time im sad that it ended up being a really big file its 500 mb , il try compressing it to be smaller later but a good thing is that the Select Screen sprites are all ready in side the sff so its just the coding 
i made this video to show how the video looks like its a 1min animation 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlg7dg2i2SI

Looks awesome so far. Well I don't mind about the size, because my laptop can handle it :=D: How about the slots? How many you gonna add?

im going to do 2 versions of it , since its similar to injustice the custom version might have between 32 or 40 but the normal version it might go with near 100 or so depends 

heres is the prototype of the custom version , im still working on it so some stuff inst center and the font i used is just randomly picked 

ss_zps392d792c.png

• 2 weeks later...

well guys i finally have an update lol 

i havent posted anything because ive been having problems with the select screen

so what i did and needed to do was redesign the select screen but since i said i wanted to have that injustice look i tried my best to make it and in the end i manage to redesign it and its working perfectly but its a big change from what i showed you guys 

il show you guys a preview but keep in mind that im still positioning alot of stuff so yea thats why you wont see backgrounds so im sorry about that 

Preview: 

mugen002_zps90857748.png

tell me what you guys think so far i know its a bit early since i dont have alot of stuff in it but i thought you guys should know how this is going so yea

thx for reading 

-DV