End Of The World By Kanbei

Kanbei

mugen000_zpsc770abf9.png

[info]

Music: Yes

Animated : Kinda? (if you count glow effects as animation and moving fog then okay...)

SuperJump : No sir.

[Download]

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/kanbei

[Comment]

Hello everyone long time no see, anyways I wanted to share my new stage release of 2014. It's the End Of The World from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The Place where Riku and Ansem fought. *Spoiler Riku Wins derp.* Any who I want to credit Ryon for always helping me out when I need it thanks Ryon your a good pal take care of yourself. And Alexei cuz without him and his awesome coder site I would be a Nobody *Pun* And you guys for downloading my stage.

It's nice, I really like simple stages. It really bugs me when you have animated people in the bg distracting from the fight.

kanbei you should check out my avengers stages at mmv or here if they have them somewhere? I think you'll like my stages. They are also very plain.

Though they might have coding issues LOL ;)

It's the end of the world as we know iiiittttt. 

Cool stage though, it's a bit clashy in certain parts though, but i assume you're trying to follow the game which is understandable. 

It's the end of the world as we know iiiittttt.

I knew someone going to say this lol.

Cool stage though, it's a bit clashy in certain parts though, but i assume you're trying to follow the game which is understandable. 

Yeah I was trying to follow the game, the old floor I had from the KH:COM gba version did not have a good floor (layerled colors :l)