Decepticon air warrior Thrust By Ryochi

Ryochi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah. Big robot fan. Got a game made up just for them. Been trying to find some of the large 3d type Gundam robots. I've already got the Giant Psycho Gundam but I'm sure they made some more form that game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay. I had actually updated him with a throw and I'm putting the touches on his first super. I'll release a test beta of him around the end of the month. I would've made a vid but I'm having problems with my Snagit program.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks man. hey could you get me some of his sounds from "Deserting of the Dinobots" ,"The Gambler" Dinobot Island and "The Girl who loved powerglide"\the episode where they first appeared in the show. I'm almost finished with his taunt animation.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks man. hey could you get me some of his sounds from "Deserting of the Dinobots" ,"The Gambler" Dinobot Island and "The Girl who loved powerglide"\the episode where they first appeared in the show. I'm almost finished with his taunt animation.

No prob Bro. just got to get the sounds converted for mugen an you be ready to go. :goodmood:

finished the taunting and I'm gonna try to add a new win pose before I release him.

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...