Sailor Saturn Released!

Seravy

http://seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress

Probably not a surprise anymore, as the RC version was available for download for a while, I present Sailor Saturn!

Utilizing completely new sprites and 100% redone, she should be a lot better and more fun to play than the old version.

The videos below show the Release Candidate version.

For those already familiar with it, the final release only received two changes, the duration of Silent Wall is shorter and the Spinning Slash is now punishable on block, as well as having a slightly lower forward velocity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo2pdGPBI-I

For those interested in testing, the RC versions of Alyssa Sears, Vanilla H, Sailor Moon and Nagato Yuki are currently available as well.

well I gotta ask you man. have you ever played against your own characters?! no better yet, have you ever BEATEN your own characters (without using the F1 button?!!) with another character that wasn't super smart or super cheap?!!

A.I  grips aside, it's a cool video. It would be nice to see D4, high rez versions of the Sailor Scouts someday. 

I am not a Sailor Moon fan yet it is nice to see more Sailor Moon MUGEN stuff!

In your demo YouTube video, the match starting around 1:38..........sorry I had to skip that match because my ears couldn't take that background noise.......and the last match is so intense!  047352f3.gif

well I gotta ask you man. have you ever played against your own characters?! no better yet, have you ever BEATEN your own characters (without using the F1 button?!!) with another character that wasn't super smart or super cheap?!!

A.I  grips aside, it's a cool video. It would be nice to see D4, high rez versions of the Sailor Scouts someday.

Oh, they can be a bother to beat with a fair character, but for completely different reasons not onvolving the AI.

90% of the characters in my Mugen are my own so yes, I kinda need to be able to beat them to play it. I suggest to use the Difficulty setting in the Option menu if you have problems with the AI. Normal 3-4 and usually even 5 should be beatable with average or weak characters. If that's still not enough, there is Easy 1-2 but I don't recommend using that unless you are still trying to learn how to play your character. btw I am playing Saturn in the second video. I think the difficulty was 4.

Also wtf did Youtube do to the sound of the second video? OMG! It's horrible! It wasn't like that when I uploaded it...and now it even crashed the Flash plugin, lol. I better delete it or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I appreciate the challenge they offer, but, on average, I haven't found them to be any more difficult to fight than chars by PotS or The_None.  Once you develop good methods for fighting each of Seravy's chars, they're actually pretty fun to battle.  At least, that's how I feel.