[Grappler Baki] Dorian released by tokage (2/2/2014)

Off topic - Sjasface888, I have one question to ask, why does sometime I always got a notifications comment from you, which is so many like a spamming then when I click to the notifications thread, it doesn't have your comment at all. I just got a new one and that from Oni/Abel by Borewood thread, when I click that thread, your comment is none, the last comment there was by LightFlare. Had to ask because it happen many times.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Off topic - Sjasface888, I have one question to ask, why does sometime I always got a notifications comment from you, which is so many like a spamming then when I click to the notifications thread, it doesn't have your comment at all. I just got a new one and that from Oni/Abel by Borewood thread, when I click that thread, your comment is none, the last comment there was by LightFlare. Had to ask because it happen many times.

What? 

My Signature 

Fuck U :D I Don't Have one Asshole.

What? 

Yup..I'm not lie man...sometimes I got 15 notifications and all are from you. When I click it, the thread doesn't have your comment.

Edit # Check your inbox, I send you the picture of it

q4VPoIp.png