Interactive Stages/Stage transaction

Ultra Fatality

Question

7 answers to this question

Most of Interactive Stages depends on the Coder that knows the line of code for it like knocking a opponent to another part of the Field for that you need only the code and the sprites for it if the character can trigger it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcF0i58pGU

Fullgames are the best place to do that because its buggy in normal mugen

That, and in normal mugen you have to add all the coding to EACH character, and even that isnt a simple copy paste because of numbers used and other variables and blah blah blah

I mean it can be done in normal mugen, just really not worth the hassle unless you're a pro at coding

Basically, dont bother outside of a fullgame or unless you're a VERY advanced coder

but it is a full game and ryon you know this already why you think im trying it so hard for it and getting the sprites would be easy so would the music i have my idea's and how i want it i just need to find and learn the code if anyone knows it all you have to do is show me once and i'd learn it

I know that.

You have your ideas, but You gotta understand the difficulty in these codings.

Its not for someone of your level, Infact Its not for someone at my level.

there are so many issues and work arounds you gotta work with. It would mentally KILL you.

and Honestly, most people do not know it.

as far as i can tell 1 person knows it, (he quit mugen) and he made a program to convert your characters for certain stages he made. but thats it.

but this was all years ago.