Mari by Duck@ss & DJ HANNIBALROYCE (Updated & VIDEO)

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

DUCK@SS & DJ HANNIBALROYCE

proudly presents...

MARI

(BOOTLEG MARIO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laz1lI8IPYQ

Introducing Mari, a combination of every bootleg Mario game into one 2-button character.

This was a really fun collaboration and you can see both of our styles implemented. Special thanx to Duck@ss for considering me to work on this project with him. Hope u guys enjoy!

Duck@ss also has something to say....

"This character is originaly mindmixed,so don't move it to edits section...

I planed this character to release long time ago

peace."

5wysg6.gif

DOWNLOAD: https://sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

2 great creators combine their talents to make one awesome character? Hell yeah, that's what I like to see! =D

This Mari(o) is even more fun to play as then SuperMario by ShinRyoga imho, thought the latter is still preferred when playing seriously.

In any case : 

tumblr_ljgaqq9Lsm1qcsjxo.jpg 

This Mari rocks!!! That intro is cool, his attacks are cool, his portrait is cool, that hyper effect is cool, that winpose is cool! But, you guys forgot to add that Joe and Mac hack, that Tiny Toons hack, that Armadillo hack, that Mickey Mousecapdes hack and that Flinstones hack as attacks, hypers, etc..... I'm also surprised at the absence of Fotran. I love all of those sprite switches, too!!! Maybe his A.I. could be better, because SNS's Mario still beats him every time. And maybe there could be another intro/winpose/special/hyper, too. I'll just personally rename him "Time Flux Mario" in my roster. I hope he gets another update!!!!!!!

:joyful:

Words cannot be used to express the awesomeness of this classy MUGEN character, especially I saw this move:

c6xHwjR.png

My tears run faster than Niagara Falls when I saw this flying kick move of Mari....... :crywithno:yociexp76.gif:cry2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING THIS FLYING KICK MOVE!!!!!!