WIP Master Chief Character

IIGamesMasterII

Well Met

Here is one of my big projects I have been working on with help with Ryon. I wasn't gonna release him till he was 100% but for some reason my fighter factory is playing up and some of the codes I did put in him are not working and I had to remove them, but then it gives me feedback thus far. Sorry I don't have a video of him yet because I want him to be 100% but you can download him from my website.

Little Preview

Posted Image

Download

http://iigamesmasterii.wix.com/iigamesmasteriimugen#!my-characters/c9qb

• 4 weeks later...

yaaaaayyy i was literally JUST looking for a decent MC for my friend XXD i searched all day yesterday and found one and it was SUCH SHIT DXX but this looks much more promising so you are my absoulute hero in this moment... will test right away :D thanks so much for making this... hope you fully finish him and such :bow:

ok so for a wip this is quite nice  :bringitout: still stuff to be done no doubt but i really do like this char  :awesome it is just what i was looking for cuz the only other mc ive seen is as i have said before total shit DX keep at this char bro it will be my fav MC char until something better (tho not likely) is made... considering this is good and everthing else of mc in mugen is horrific... meaning probably no good creators wanna bother... but you broke that barrier... ill be looking out for updates  :bath:

• 5 weeks later...

ok so for a wip this is quite nice  :bringitout: still stuff to be done no doubt but i really do like this char  :awesome it is just what i was looking for cuz the only other mc ive seen is as i have said before total shit DX keep at this char bro it will be my fav MC char until something better (tho not likely) is made... considering this is good and everthing else of mc in mugen is horrific... meaning probably no good creators wanna bother... but you broke that barrier... ill be looking out for updates  :bath:

Thanks means alot :) sorry I took long to reply I have only just seen your message I will be releasing a update very soon with 2 other attacks. I do have something in the pipeline to do with  another MC but again still not 100% what im gonna do yet.