The Walking Dead 11/3/13 [SPOILERS]

Ryon

Alright So I orginally missed it on sunday but I saw it on monday.

I gotta say guys this show is just as awesome as it always was!

Its so strange the way Rick let Carol go. Its like a no hards feelings type of thing, But I don't know I feel Carol will come back in a later episode to save his ass.

As for the 2 hippie children. I just couldnt help but think it was hilarious how the only piece left back by the girl is her foot. Im not sure what happened to the guy but I assume he's dead to, They didnt look like they could fire a weapon.

Also what happened to all the zombies in front of the university? I could have sworn I seen thousands of them in the previous episode.

Now they managed to enter the school with about 10 zombies, not to mention the ones out side.

also that black guy, man he pisses me off. not the MAIN black guy, the alcoholic black guy. They should have let his ass get killed in the store.

I heard in a future episode that Carl kills the psycho girl cause she kills her sister... Not sure how true that is...

But if I was in Rick's shoes, I would've probably done the samething, but Carol does make an excellent point, cause she mention/or more or less told Rick that she thought Rick said he was done making the choices for people...

Rick basically sent Carol off for her own safety... If he didn't, two things were going to happen...

Option A: Carol was going to kill more sick people and set them on fire...

Option B: Rick was going to tell the group what happened about the burnt bodies, therefore if Tyrese was to find out, he was going to kill Carol for killing Karen...

Also, yeah, Bob isn't the smartest asshole, now is he? I seriously hope Daryl kills him... 

Speaking of Daryl, I see him and Rick getting into it next episode...

Well I'm pretty sure that Bob (the other black guy) will probably die soon enough, their is no room for alcoholism in the apocalypse. Carol will diffidently be back because she is all bad ass now like andrea is in the comics. 

Because Darryl and Carol were kind of a couple. Darryl is going to pissed, but I doubt he fights Rick. I believe it is just gonna fracture the group. Even though they have been at the prison way to long tiny hints to the comics are taking place. Tyrese rage killing zombies is a huge nod. People leaving the prison to do their own thing (of course it wasnt carol in the books), and basically the looming threat of the govenor. However the swine flu epidemic is an amazing addition that didnt exist back when this story arc first came out. I'm syked about the next episode. aaaaaaa sunday's, sleep in, BBQ, NFL, NBA, and the Walking dead and talking dead. Speaking of talking dead did anyone see chris jerhicos sessions, dude is deep as fuck.