Metallo Released

JARRO77

Hi all this is my 4 char, My Version of ( Metallo DC)

Stand
Posted Image

TauntPosted Image

This char have:

Basics attacks

2 intro

3 win pose

taunt

7 Special Moves

7 Hyper Moves

Link for the char: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ui6ww9p89z8k394/Metallo.zip

Credits

---------------------------

some month ago i see this metallo in one mugen forum, the originary idea was, made a metallo forum vip, and there was different concept of metallo made by different Autors, when i see the post, i realy like the concept made by deanjo2000 ( my actualy version), he show the own concept and make

approximately 10 sprite,but the char for some reasons not been continued, i decide to make the full char with the concept made by Deanjo, i take only 1 sprite of him, the sprite of my win pose apocalypse-metallo and i take 3 different sprite of the head, for edit after the head for the future animations, i write this because the originary concept was from deanjo2000, but was just a concept of 4 years ago, some month ago i see the discussion and i decide to make the full char, i don't never talked with deanjo2000 because i think it's not necessary i take only 1 sprite, i write this to clarify everything, but the char it's mine, i make all the sprite,sounds,moves,code for moves and all,i think it's right give credit to deanjo2000 for the originary concept

Thanks: to Volzilla for the help in portrait and small portrait, and the feedback for fix some moves